Our experienced doctors and staff welcome you to Broward’s first Rheumatology Practice.
Our providers specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic disorders using state of the art equipment. They understand the challenges patients living with these conditions face. They work with each individual patient to create a customized treatment plan for wellness that may include medicine, physical therapy, surgery, or lifestyle changes. For most patients, a combination of treatments work best. Their treatment regimens have helped thousands of patients to alleviate symptoms and return to enjoying their daily lives.
Once the doctor and patient have established the treatments that work best for their individual case, they can discuss a long-term plan that will complement the patient’s lifestyle.
In order to prepare for your visit to the specialist, it is a good idea to write down a list of specific medical details and questions. This way, you won’t forget anything important once you’re there. The list should include:
- Your symptoms with as much detail as possible
- Any other medical issues you’ve had
- The medical history of your parents and siblings
- All medications you are currently taking
- Any dietary supplements you’ve been taking
Some question you may want to ask so you can better understand the process you will go through for treatment are:
- What is the cause of your symptoms?
- What other potential causes could there be?
- What tests will be needed for your diagnosis?
- What treatments does your doctor normally recommend?
- How long before symptoms improve?
- Will there be long-term complications?
- What can be done right now to help alleviate the pain?
You may also want to ask if your specialist has any printed material you can read or take home for your family.
Please visit our form page to print out necessary forms to bring with you at the time of your appointment. We look forward to serving you and helping you achieve a plan for wellness that will help you return to enjoying your daily life.
4700 Sheridan St, Suite C, Hollywood, FL
Pembroke Pines Office
1 SW 129th Ave #401 Pembroke Pines, FL